Regional Services Manager
Riverside Housing have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Services Manager, working full-time on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
You will be leading the delivery of Regional Services to Social Housing, Non-Social Housing and Care and Support customers within a specified geographical area, ensuring the provision of a quality, effective customer service on behalf of the Group.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Riverside’s Regional Services Manager will include:
- Lead, motivate and develop the Regional Services Teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality service providing clear direction, regularly reviewing work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance
- Manage the performance of the Regional Services Teams, using mentoring and performance coaching techniques, ensuring a quality service is provided during agreed operating hours, resources are deployed effectively and targets, key performance indicators and service level agreements are developed and implemented, ensuring underperformance is identified and addressed promptly and efficiently
- Devise, implement and review effective internal business processes to support the Regional Service, ensuring adherence to statutory and regulatory policies and frameworks, including safeguarding, safety first and equality and diversity
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively, including Directors, senior managers and regional colleagues, and liaise with and support other key stakeholders including Non-
Social Housing and Care and Support colleagues, building constructive relationships to deliver the Regional Housing service by creating an inclusive, supportive and professional
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You have previous experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating teams, including managing team performance, within a housing services environment. Proven ability of effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation is paramount. You are results driven with strong analytical skills and experience of providing meaningful management information.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Group Life cover employee-funded benefit (3x annual salary in the event of a death in service)
Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 1% and employer rate 4%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Regional Services Manager we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool