Customer Service Advisor
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Customer Service Advisor – Temporary position for up to 5 months
Hindle House, Adderbury
£20,657 per annum (pro rata)
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords, providing around 70,000 homes across England. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
The exciting opportunity of Customer Service Advisor will see you working within our Income Services team. Your role will involve investigating and resolving a range of customer queries and complaints concerning finance and debt collection. This opportunity is situated right in the heart of our professional call centre environment and involves liaising with a range of internal teams to support the effective delivery of housing services.
The role of Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Supporting the delivery of high quality housing support service, engaging with customers and supporting customers with rent account management
- Assisting in identifying specific customer needs and reducing barriers to effectively communicate and improve performance, helping to increase customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining front line service relationships ensuring that information is shared between teams appropriately
- Providing administrative support and scheduling to support front line presence in the local communities to meet the needs of the customers and the business
Skills and experiences:
- Working knowledge of call handling in a contact centre environment or similar environment
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, legislation and good practice
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal and written
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary
- At least 23 days paid holiday, rising to 28 days after 5 years service (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 18 February 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Banbury
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Banbury
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Banbury
- Other Housing jobs Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract in Banbury