Neighborhood Services Manager
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Residential Services team at Arun District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need high energy, positive, inspirational leaders to form part of the new management team to drive service transformation ensuring we are fit for purpose for the future.
As the Neighbourhood Services Manager you will lead and manage the delivery of an excellent quality and right first time housing management, tenancy sustainment and income recovery service.
If you are looking for your next career challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do; care about how you do it and have a track record of strategic thinking grounded in hands-on experience of delivering front line services
For a confidential discussion please contact Satnam Kaur, Group Head of Residential Services 01903 737718
In return we offer:
- Up to 32 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
CLOSING DATE: 3 March 2019
INTERVIEW DATES: Week commencing 1st April 2019
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment. If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Care and support Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Tenant services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex