IT Systems Trainer
Ready for a challenge? We’re looking for a brilliant IT Systems Trainer to help us deliver an exciting new digital future. You’ll be based in Eastleigh, within a short walk of the train station and other transport links.
We need you to be motivated, helpful and keen to deliver great training sessions every time. We're looking for people with:
• A 'can do' solution focused attitude
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to deliver engaging training sessions that support a variety of learning styles
• The confidence to use your initiative
• The ability to train new and existing IT Systems
You’ll work 37 hours but we’re flexible about how you do this. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with an exciting future.
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our colleagues to support our customers in realising their aspirations. We’re committed to delivering 3,500 new homes by 2023 to add to our current portfolio of over 24,000 units.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south.
We are looking to recruit people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our customers and our local communities. In return we will invest in you to help develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave per annum and pro rata, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
We are aiming to hold interviews on Friday 8th March 2019 at Collins House, Eastleigh.