Internal Communications Officer
These are exciting times at Peabody, and we are looking for a talented internal communications officer to join our team. This is a busy role at a time of intense organisational change as we evolve to deliver more for our customers and communities. You will be a whizz with words, with an ability to craft human and engaging stories from complex information. You will also have a great understanding of social media, and manage employee communities online to encourage our teams to connect with each other, share ideas, successes and knowledge.
- Excellent copy writing skills with the ability to create clear, compelling, content and messages for a wide range of audiences.
- Strong understanding of enterprise channels and best practice in writing for the web
- Creative thinker, and proven ability to develop communications which stand out and get results.
- Acute attention to detail and good proofreading skills. Strong layout and picture editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to lead events and training.