Lead Youth Development Co-Ordinator
This is an exciting time to join the Young People Services Team at Peabody Community Foundation. We have recently been awarded funding to expand the highly regarded Young Leaders programme and are looking for an experienced individual to manage delivery of this programme. You are the right candidate if you:
• Believe that every young person deserves the best
• Believe in the value of young people going from being participants in activities, to leaders of them
• Have experience of managing staff
• Have experience of managing projects, working with partners, and coordinating activity
This is a unique maternity cover post- starting the role as we start delivery of the funded programme, you will have opportunity to shape the design and delivery of the programme.
- Strong Project management skills
- Track record of exceeding KPIs and using feedback to improve programmes
- An effective people manager
- Excellent partnership development and management skills
- Demonstrable experience of using a range of communications channels to promote opportunities and increase engagement
- Experience working with young people
- Knowledge of child protection, health and safety and other youth work related issues
- Demonstrate an active commitment to equal opportunities, with ability to work in culturally diverse communities and groups
The successful applicant will need to be subject to an enhanced background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.