Position Description/ Key Accountabilities/Reporting Line:
An exciting new opportunity to support the customer service delivery of the Healthy Living Centre at Darwin Court has arisen. The post holder will provide high quality customer service support to service users of the Healthy Living Centre which is a focus for community groups, as well as a space for residents, user-led activities and social events. Facilities and activities can be attended both by the general public and by Peabody residents, all in aim of encouraging individuals to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence and providing them with the necessary resources and opportunities.
Knowledge/Experience/ Skills required:
- To ensure high standards of welcome, customer service and customer satisfaction within the Healthy Living Centre
- To support the development of the swimming pool and activity sales through improving the product offering, special offers, layout and product presentation
- Ensure accurate and secure cash handling and till operations. To efficiently and accurately process all financial and administrative areas
- Effective staff planning according to trade requirements
- To promote activity programs and community groups that are hosted by the centre.
- Effective team communication and involvement to ensure high levels of staff morale and motivation
- Ensure that daily equipment / facility set ups are completed on time and to a the correct specification
Inspecting, on a daily basis, all external and internal areas of the centre and reporting any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Facility Supervisor
- Experience of working in community development or community/hub setting.
- First Aid Certificate or ability to work towards
- Experience of working with children and / or vulnerable adults
Legend Member Management System Software
Please note this is annualised hours contract so you will be guaranteed 357 hours per year (the hours may increase)mainly on Saturdays but
additional hours will be available
A Basic DBS check will be required for the appointed candidate