Purpose of Role
To provide accounting assistance to PRS & Housing contracts
- Receipting rent payments on QUBE PM/SLM & Civica each day.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate rent schedule for each contract.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate arrears schedule for each contract.
- Posting journals, maintaining property expenditure records.
- Producing invoices, raising periodic and additional charges, including monthly fee for each client.
- Provide weekly and monthly rent reporting to each client.
- Instruct rent payments each month from the appropriate client account.
- Process contractor invoices each month and ensure pass-through costs are accounted for.
- Liaise with the PRS Manager on all the above duties to ensure sense-checking and accuracy.
- Tenant enquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good with numbers - Knowledge of Outlook/Word/Excel essential
- Experience with QUBE or Civica is desirable
- Understanding of letting processes is desirable
- GCSE in English Language or equivalent
- GCSE in Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and timekeeping skills
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Friendly and helpful, polite and courteous
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the PRS Contract, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 February 2019.
If you require any further details about the Finance Assistant position, please contact Nimisha Patel on Nimisha.Patel@pinnaclepsg.co.uk