Head of Asset Management
Purpose of Role
The post holder is responsible for delivering an effective asset management strategy and investment plans to 4,000 homes across New Vision Homes’ contract with Woking Borough Council, and for the delivery of multi-million pound annual investment plans.
- Develop and maintain Asset Management strategies and investment plans over the long term (30 years), medium term (10 years) and short term (1 year) in order to improve the quality of life or residents and increase value for money for Woking Borough Council.
- Lead the Asset Management service taking overall responsibility for the delivery of the capital programme, statutory programme and responsive repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators relating to the delivery of the annual programme of works and responsive repairs are above target, attract incentive payments and achieve upper quartile performer in the sector.
- Lead consultation and build resident involvement in the Asset Management strategy and investment plans to ensure that the needs, priorities and aspirations of residents are understood and resident satisfaction is increased.
- Build strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including Woking Borough Council’s Executive Team, New Vision Homes Residents’ Operations Board, and Members of the Council, Directors, Heads of Service, contractors and community organisations, to ensure that strategies and plans are joined up and aligned with the Council’s strategic aims and objectives.
- As part of a comprehensive Asset Management Strategy incorporate processes for measuring the performance and viability of assets. Identify and realise options for utilising Council land, property and assets to deliver the Council’s new build and regeneration plans and aspirations.
- Prepare and agree budgets for the annual investment plan, monitor its delivery and take action to ensure the programme is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the stock condition database on Codeman is maintained and regularly updated so that it functions as a “living” database that accurately reflect the nature and condition of the property portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with our statutory obligations within the contract.
- Regularly report on asset management issues to a range of forums and meetings including Core Group, Residents’ Operations Board, Performance Review Group, Asset Management Panel and Residents’ Days to ensure effective and timely decision making.
- Manage the performance and development of the Asset Management Team, ensuring that all team members have clear objectives and targets, through regular reviews and appraisals in order to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Build an effective team through leadership and personal example so that team members are fully engaged and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Champion innovation and creativity in the design and delivery of services to achieve best in class status. Critically assess and challenge current service delivery methods and implement any changes to improve performance and reduce costs.
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the Woking Asset Management Contract, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 20 February 2019.
If you require any further details about the Head of Asset Management position, please contact Nimisha Patel on Nimisha.Patel@pinnaclepsg.co.uk
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Asset management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Business development Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Procurement Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Woking