Homes for Lambeth is a new group of companies with 3 divisions launched on 1st November 2018:
- HFL Build will build homes for Homes for Lambeth;
- HFL Homes will look after council tenants and current homeowners and is the Group’s RSL;
- And HFL Living will look after the private homes needed to subsidise the affordable homes
Homes for Lambeth is wholly owned by Lambeth Council, and the council will have important decisions to take as the owner. The Cabinet will perform this role for the council and has set up the Ownership and Stewardship Panel to scrutinise and monitor Homes for Lambeth. The panel will make recommendations to the cabinet. The panel members will be four Cabinet Members and a Tenant Member.
Once fully operational, Homes for Lambeth will be one of the largest house builders in central London with a pipeline of some 3,500 homes with a singular focus on delivering more housing across all tenures in Lambeth. Homes for Lambeth will need to operate in a commercially astute manner and remain a viable entity at all times.
Homes for Lambeth will be an active developer and landlord delivering much-needed homes at council-level rent while retaining ownership of these properties to lease, and will also be building homes for Shared Ownership, Market Sale and PRS. Homes for Lambeth will also acquire land and/or new homes directly funded and constructed by private developers and contractors where these are developed as part of an off-site affordable housing contribution.
As Chief Executive, you will assume responsibility for ensuring that the Group hits its targets, assuming full day-to-day operational responsibility for delivering the Company’s strategy in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. You will oversee all departments and their processes.
- Visionary leadership
- Ability to motivate a workforce
- Effective management and delegation
- Communication and negotiation
- PR and presentation skills
- Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Strong financial acumen
- Planning and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
- Complex problem-solving
- Effective decision-making
The successful candidate may come from an RSL, Residential Developer or Main Contractor and have a strong track record within the built environment. You will need to have a detailed understanding of Residential Development and Construction, particularly within Central London and a demonstrable background and track record as an achiever in Senior Management roles.
If you feel the challenge would suit your career path, then please make contact with our retained consultant Lauren Chandler at Potensis on 07761 200 357 or 0207 620 6900. firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)