Multi Trade Operative
Good interpersonal and communication skills are vital in this role. We are also looking for someone to have either a test and inspect qualification. You'll also need to hold a full driving licence.
You'll be given full training, protective clothing, a fully equipped van (excluding hand tools) company van as well as the specialist power tools you'll need. We also offer:
- At least 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday
- Company sick pay dependent on your length of service
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 1st March at 12pm
Internal Only - Please ensure you have read the information contained within the 'Before applying' link at the top of the vacancies page.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Applicants must hold a full valid UK driving licence as you will be provided with a company van for work use only.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
Clarion Response provides repairs and maintenance services to the residents of Clarion Housing's 125,000 homes nationwide.
Clarion Response is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a property development company.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.