Development Delivery Manager
Position: Development Manager: Delivery team
Location: National Based Role (Birmingham office based)
Salary: £53,000 p/a plus £5000 car allowance & other benefits
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the delivery of affordable housing schemes across a two county patch working with various developers, contractors, consultants and local authorities.
* Work closely with other members of the development team to contribute to the success of the delivery team meeting its objectives.
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with Local Authorities, Developer Partners and other key stakeholders to create new opportunities and work avenues where appropriate.
* Working with the asset teams to create a robust strong and detailed handover pack once snagging and defects periods have been completed.
* Ensure that Homes England, Local Authorities and other relevant parties are consulted and kept informed on the progress of projects. Use the IMS system and other systems to submit bids and provide updates on project milestones.
* Ensure compliance with Group policies and regulatory requirements in all areas of your responsibility including Health & Safety, Environmental and Equality & Diversity, etc.
* Proven track record of cross team working and cooperation across the business.
* An understanding of delivering phased regeneration projects.
* Experience of successfully delivering projects throughout the development process to agreed targets.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.