Housing Options Trainee
Salary: GBP 23,745.08 with progression after 12 months
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Term: 2 year contract
TBG Flex - part of The Barnet Group
- You're passionate about helping people facing homelessness
- You're a hard worker and want to progress your career
- You're open to new challenges and will learn quickly on the job
We're the Housing Options Service at Barnet Homes. We provide housing & homelessness advice to anyone at risk of homelessness. We aim to prevent homelessness, and we work with our clients to find realistic solutions to end their homelessness.
We're a large, innovative service, and we have a great track record of developing our people through secondments and through a successful graduate programme.
To build on this success, we're running a 2-year development programme for talented people who may not have attended university, or who are ready for a career change. We're looking for people with potential, commitment, and the will to take on new challenges.
- You'll complete rotations over two years within the different teams in the Housing Options Service, and will be placed in areas where there is the greatest business need.
- You'll start on GBP 23,745.08, and will progress after 12 months to a maximum of GBP 26,119.59 subject to performance and success in testing. You'll take on more responsibilities after 12 months in line with your increased salary.
- You'll receive Shelter legal training and other training to support your development.
For more information ...
If you'd like an informal discussion about the role, email email@example.com and we'll get in touch.
- Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 10th March.
- Interview & assessment: Week commencing 11th March.
Currently our main offices are located at Barnet House, Whetstone N20. We will be moving to new modern offices at Colindale NW9 in Summer 2019.
From Good to Great The Barnet Group Business Plan
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Homelessness Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Other Housing jobs Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract in Barnet