Senior Development Manager x 2
Are you looking for your next step in your career? We have ambitious plans to develop over 16,000 new homes in the south west over the next 10 years and as such, we are looking for 2 dynamic, multi skilled Senior Development Managers to join our team and help us increase the delivery of high quality homes for people in need across the South West.
As a Senior Development Manager, you will make a key contribution towards growing our business in providing high quality affordable and open market homes for our business. With an area of your own in which to thrive you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the delivery of much needed quality homes to customers on behalf of LiveWest.
To be considered for the role of Senior Development Manager you will:
- be a confident negotiator with strong leadership and project management skills
- have experience of working with consultants, contractors and statutory authorities in relation to housing design, standards and the construction & delivery of new homes
- understand programmes, cash-flows and various types of building contracts and Agreements as they relate to the delivery of new housing developments
- understand planning and project management as it relates to the construction & delivery of new homes
- have experience of instructing and coordinating consultants and with working across teams both internally and externally
- have the ability to use own experiences and judgment to make sound decisions which will limit business risk for LiveWest
- contribute to LiveWest’s business plan objectives by delivering new homes
In return, we provide a generous entitlement to paid holiday increasing with length of service, a choice of pension schemes, a healthcare cash back plan, and great opportunities and support to develop your career. Based either in our Exeter or Weston office, we also offer free parking and an excellent working environment in which to thrive.
For further information about this role, please visit our website to view our candidate information pack and to submit your application
Interviews for this role will be held during week commencing 11 March 2019.