Capital Letters is a collaboration between London boroughs working together to improve housing options for homeless households. Through this joint working, boroughs will become more efficient in securing accommodation within London and will be able to place households closer to home. Capital Letters is being established as a not-for-profit organisation which will procure accommodation on behalf of the boroughs. This will reduce competition between councils and produce better outcomes for London’s homeless households.
Capital Letters is now looking to recruit to a number of senior leadership roles, including its Chief Executive Officer. The CEO will be responsible for the overall performance of the organisation and will report to the Board of Directors. The role will have an operational focus in the short-term as the organisation is set up, but will also play a vital role in establishing Capital Letters’ strategic position with external partners such as MHCLG, the GLA, London Councils, managing agents, landlords, and developers.
The successful applicant will be the driving force of the organisation, using their business acumen, strategic thinking and social heart to set the standard of the organisation’s work. Inspirational leadership ability will be essential, as will a track record of working collaboratively and successfully leading major organisational change. We are looking for a Chief Executive who will embrace innovation, welcome robust challenge, exercise sound judgement and provide clear direction.
The role will be a challenging one but will provide the post-holder with an unparalleled opportunity to shape the strategy and long-term vision of a new and ambitious organisation. If you are interested in exploring this role further, please click the ‘Apply’ button – you will be directed to the recruitment webpage, from which you can download and view the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Capital Letters or the Chief Executive role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Information about Capital Letters - Chris Wood, Group Director – firstname.lastname@example.org | 07932 693292
- Information about the recruitment process – Toby Lebeter, Consultant – email@example.com | 07833 227379
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 18th March. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)