Finance & Resource Director
Capital Letters is a collaboration between London boroughs working together to improve housing options for homeless households. Through this joint working, boroughs will become more efficient in securing accommodation within London and will be able to place households closer to home. Capital Letters is being established as a not-for-profit organisation which will procure accommodation on behalf of the boroughs. This will reduce competition between councils and produce better outcomes for London’s homeless households.
Capital Letters is now looking to recruit to a number of senior leadership roles, including its Finance & Resource Director. The role will be responsible for driving the financial and resource performance of Capital Letters, in addition to working with the Chief Executive to shape the strategic direction of the organisation.
The successful applicant will be comfortable working in both an operational and strategic capacity. A strong senior-level financial background in the social housing or local government sectors will be essential, as will demonstrable experience of strategic working and operational experience of handling complex financial transactions.
The role will be a challenging one but will provide the post-holder with an unparalleled opportunity to drive the performance and shape the strategy of a new and ambitious organisation. If you are interested in exploring this role further, please click the ‘Apply’ button – you will be directed to the recruitment webpage, from which you can download and view the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Capital Letters or the Finance Director role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Information about Capital Letters - Chris Wood, Group Director – email@example.com | 07932 693292
- Information about the recruitment process – Laura Martell, Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org | 07917 680837
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 25th March. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)