We are seeking to appoint two Works Planners to join our busy Customer Service team and assist in the management of daily planning and scheduling of work for our internal maintenance team.
The main purpose of this vital role is to coordinate the service delivery of all maintenance services. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of responsive, planned and cyclical work. You will be required to monitor a range of our Key Performance Indicators across the department and ensure that team/department targets are met.
You will be required to deal with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including Housing, Customer Care team, Community Services, contractors, partnering agencies and all customers.
The ideal candidate will need to be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) and have experience of using computerised databases/systems, as well as experience in delivering good customer service. You will need to be able to work well under pressure and be able to confidently prioritise competing demands. You should have a good understanding of responsive, planned and cyclical repairs related to housing. You should be able to work within a team and on your own initiative to meet department targets.
The closing date for application forms is 3 March 2019. Interviews will be held week commencing the 11 March 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidenhead