Service Desk Incident Support
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
As a team member on the Service Desk, you’ll be supporting 1500 users and our systems. You’ll be meeting Service Level Agreements and be the first point of contact in Technology.
- Customer service skills
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent experience
- Experience of using computers and systems in a business context
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Office
- Drivers license as you will be required to travel between sites
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- IT Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne