Area Housing Manager x 3
Purpose of the role
Lead a team of housing managers to deliver the contract specification on behalf of the Group.
Ensure that all contractual requirements are met
Raise standards and satisfaction levels to exceptional levels.
Work with the Head of PFI contracts to ensure that the contract demonstrates best practice, innovation and lead the way nationally in the provision of housing and estate services.
Responsible for all aspects of tenancy and leasehold management,
Promote resident engagement
- Work to the guidance of the Head of PFI contracts
- Liaise with the Performance Analyst to understand current contract performance and seek to improve it
- Put in place measures to drive improvements in KPIs
- Aspire to have the leading PFI contract in the business, whilst working collaboratively with colleagues in other PFIs, so that we all succeed.
- Train and develop Housing Management team members
- Proactively manage performance and conduct of your team in line with Pinnacle values
- Inspire and motivate your teams through leadership and setting a good example
- Ensure value for money
- Ensure continuous service improvement
- Hold regular team meetings which are purposeful, well prepared, engaging, informative and documented
- Hold regular 121s with individuals to ensure staff are able to discuss issues,
- Develop effective relationships with residents, resident groups, the Client, and other stakeholders. Frequently meet stakeholders on an informal as well as formal basis. Attend meetings as required (usually evenings) and some weekend events.
- Work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the areas/estates managed by the team.
- Ensure that we respond effectively and promptly to all correspondence & complaints including councillor and MP enquiries ensuring that the quality of written work is of a high standard.
- Lead the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that we promote resident engagement through a variety of mechanisms
- Provide your team with practical guidance on casework and customer relations
- Undertake satisfaction surveys in line with contractual requirements
Health & Safety:
- Ensure risk assessments are undertaken and actions are carried out in a timely fashion
- Ensure the company’s and client’s processes are followed.
The following KPIs apply to this position:
- Contractual KPIs met
- Resident satisfaction
- Outstanding H&S actions
- Client satisfaction
- Expenditure within budget
- Employee engagement
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com or upload below.