The Northern Housing Consortium is the most influential body for Housing in the North. Providing a wide range of member services, the NHC has 93% of all housing providers and Local Authorities across the North as members and many more throughout the UK who use its comprehensive portfolio of services.
The NHC is now seeking an Executive Director to extend its influencing activities and deepen its policy support and connection to members.
The successful candidate will have a wide and current range of policy experience at a senior level in housing, with the proven ability to connect with, and influence key decision makers, and work productively with our Local Authority and Housing provider members at all levels across their organisations. Highly developed political acumen and outstanding communication skills are essential. The role will require working flexibly across the country including a considerable amount of time in London.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, he or she will play a pivotal role in framing and taking forward the strategic vision for the NHC as part of the newly shaped Executive management team.
The closing date for applications is Monday 18th March 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sunderland
- Corporate Services Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sunderland
- Government and compliance Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sunderland
- Policy / Strategy Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sunderland
- Homes and Asset Management Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sunderland