Are you passionate about helping people transform their lives by supporting communities into self-employment, employment and training?
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work on an innovative East regional partnership Employability Programme; Increase VS. The programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). You will provide support to a quality provision that will enhance the lives of our residents on Increase VS to access training, self-employment and employment opportunities.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Assistant to provide administrative support to the Increase VS project team covering a range of duties such as updating publicity materials, preparation of presentation materials, issuing letters, organising meetings and coding invoices.
Your other main duties will include: -
- Be responsible for data management and entry of customer information on to internal and ERDF reporting databases
- Organise and attend, when required, project monitoring meetings for Increase VS
- Assist with the production of the quarterly financial claim submissions to the funder for the Increase VS European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) programme
- Work flexibly and participate in any other activities commensurate with the responsibilities of the role as required from time to time
- Applicants must be able to regularly travel within the area.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to carry our occasional weekend and evening work is vital to the success of this role.
- You will be educated to GCSE Grade C Level and have relevant experience working in a similar role. You'll have excellent planning and organisational skills and a methodical approach to your work. You'll have knowledge of completing complex financial returns and strong communication skills.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference for people's lives.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: 6th March at 12pm
Interviews to be held on the 19th March in Norwich. Applicants will be required to deliver a brief presentation as part of the assessment.
This post is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
A charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over 10 years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Clarion Futures will:
- Support 4,000 people into work and training
- Provide 250 high quality apprenticeships
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans to residents
- Assist 15,000 young people to make a better start in life.
Clarion Futures is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Transforming lives and communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.