Our Board sets our overall direction so we can achieve our mission to provide safe, quality homes, deliver efficient services and enhance life chances. They also help to keep us focused, and challenge us so we can deliver improved services to our residents.
We need an experienced and highly skilled person who can support our Board and Executive Team in their decision making and ensure we have effective governance arrangements. In particular we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in supporting and servicing formal meetings
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail, who can produce good quality minutes
- Strong inter-personal skills and understands confidentiality
- Good organisational skills and can work with minimal supervision
We aim to offer a professional and efficient service to our Board and you will be working in a fast pace environment, and expected to manage competing demands on your time with common sense and good humour. You will be working in a busy but friendly team and must have the organisation skills to deliver the high standard of service we provide. You will be required to work flexibly, including working some evenings, an average of two a month - time off is given to compensate for this.
As a Gold-standard Investor in People Organisation we offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. Knowledge of social housing is not essential as training will be provided.
We recognise and reward that contribution with great pay and benefits, ranging from generous pension schemes to flexible working. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. That’s why we can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website. Apply Now
Alternatively, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Government and compliance Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Policy / Strategy Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)