Technical Services Analyst
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Services Analyst to join our team in London Bridge and Croydon.
The focus of the Technical Services Analyst role is to provide a technical resource and escalation point to the rest of the IT Service Team. In this role you will be required to identify trends from repeated issues raised by a customer, and to highlight these trends. Further duties include;-
- To ensure queries are closed only when both the customer and analyst are satisfied that the issue has been resolved.
- Liaise with customers and act as a point of contact for any escalations to ensure their issue is dealt with and they receive the appropriate communication.
- Engage with 3rd Party Suppliers to identify any solutions that may improve how we work and be a benefit to the business.
- Ensure any Support solutions (Mobile Device Management, Video Conferencing, Self Service tools and Laptop builds etc.) are maintained and configured.
- To monitor and resolve any technical or service issues with IT Service solutions i.e. certificate management and license renewals etc.
- Conduct regular review meetings with 3rd party suppliers to ensure we are getting value for money, the right support and making full use of the solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Desk to and share knowledge to help improve the effectiveness of the Service Desk.
- Use the audit tools available to ensure any risks are managed and the tools are used by the wider IT Service Team to assist with any issues.
- Ensure hardware orders are placed and correctly managed using the tools available.
For this position, you will need knowledge of Citrix technology and thin client technology, along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Environments. We are also looking for you to have the following skills and experience;-
- Qualifications in Computing/IS related subject.
- ITIL V3 Foundation working practices.
- Understanding of telephony and video conferencing.
- Project Management Strong Customer Service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date: 6th March at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.