Functional Support Analyst
Job Title: Functional Support Analyst
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 7th March
Salary & Location: Croydon £39,040 - £45,930
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're looking for two exceptional Functional Support Analysts to support the Team Leader in the delivery of a seamless IT customer service in our newly opened offices in the centre of Croydon.
About the Role
The Functional Support Analyst will ensure that services and applications within the Clarion estate are correctly administered and maintained in accordance with the suppliers' instructions and IT departmental standards. The post holder will be responsible for learning and applying specialised business knowledge to the configuration, maintenance, management and support of the application estate. Specialist knowledge and skills must be proactively kept up to date to ensure that smooth operation, high performing support services, and change activity continues to be performed at the professional level befitting of the service importance.
You'll need to be competent in the configuration of and have a solid understanding of the Microsoft platform. You'll also have a full appreciation of the data flow paths and interfacing touchpoints along the business processes which may involve other technologies and platforms.
Excellent analytical, data interpretation, problem solving, stakeholder engagement, numeracy and communication skills are vital in this role. We are also looking for the below experience;-
- Focused on customer service, with good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience and an appreciation of operating within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of working to shifting priorities in a complex and busy change environment
- Experience of using, supporting and maintaining a wide range of core business applications
- Experience of working within an SLA's driven environment for a 2nd/3rd line support team, working with various Service Management processes including Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management
- A good breadth of knowledge across different specialisms within the industry
Closing Date: 7th March at Midday
Please ensure you have read the information contained within the 'Before applying' link at the top of the vacancies page.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.