This is a full-time role (8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday) working as part of our Development Team.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects from inception to completion and for assessing new business opportunities.
- Assist the Head of Development in delivering the development programme.
- Represent Soha positively, establishing good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and appraise development opportunities. Develop plans with consultants and developers and undertake financial and risk appraisals.
- Carry out due diligence on development opportunities to ensure delivery and viability
- To lead and manage the project team in accordance with Sohas’ procedures including formally appointing and instructing consultants and obtaining internal and external approvals as required.
- To manage and control project budgets
- To liaise with Finance and Resources in order to ensure that loan advances and SHG claims are made at the appropriate time.
- To ensure that all necessary approvals are obtained at the appropriate time in accordance with procedures.
What you will need:
- Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
- Degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning
- Understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly, verbally and in writing
- Excellent numeracy and computer literacy
- Ability to problem solve in innovative ways
- Ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines and targets
To apply call Becky at Greenacre Recruitment on 07597 665275 or email email@example.com