Welfare Benefits Officer
Maternity Cover- 9-12months FTC
£28-£30,000 depending on experience
Mount Green Housing Association is a growing community housing association based in and around Surrey with around 1,500 homes. We are seeking dynamic and forward thinking individuals to join our small, high performing team. We are seeking to recruit to the following roles to join us in shaping our future. If you are passionate about customer service, a high performer in everything you do and committed to putting customers first then we would like to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries, a range of other benefits and an opportunity to work as part of a great team.
To provide a comprehensive money advice service to residents with a particular emphasis on supporting residents in financial hardship to access welfare benefits, employment and training opportunities, include providing debt and financial inclusion advice in order to maximise income and encourage tenancy sustainment.
Whatever your particular skills, you will:
- Take personal responsibility for getting the job done
- Be passionate about service delivery
- Be a great team player with internal and external partners
- Be a great communicator and customer focused in everything you do
- Be able to find creative solutions to issues
- Be flexible and adaptable
For more information on this role, including a job description and how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button below to be redirected to our website.
Closing Date: 13 March 2019
Interview Dates: week commencing 18th March 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Temporary jobs in Leatherhead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Temporary jobs in Leatherhead
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Temporary jobs in Leatherhead
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Temporary jobs in Leatherhead