New Business Development Manager (Interim)
Our client, an affordable housing provider, is looking for a New Business Development Manager to exploring new opportunities for development.
You will be involved with delivering estate regeneration schemes and housing developments providing affordable, shared ownership and outright sale. With a current pipeline of over 1000 units and a target to deliver 2500 affordable homes, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, reputable yet ambitious housing provider.
We are looking for an experienced development professional who is committed to setting high standards in affordable housing. You will lead on developing new opportunities to increase the supply of affordable and private housing whilst helping to deliver a new build programme; managing all stages from inception through to delivery.
You will need solid experience of working up new development opportunities alongside a good understanding of planning policy and the ability to manage budgets whilst working to tight timescales.
- Identify and deliver land and investment opportunities for new housing (with a focus on delivering more affordable homes)
- Develop internal and external partnerships (including private and public developers) to help unlock more development opportunities for affordable rent, intermediate rent, shared ownership and outright sale
- Evaluate new projects and investment proposals to develop a business case for each.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a small team of staff
- Commission and manage external consultants.
- Manage and monitor budgets and cashflow.
- Negotiate Section 106 Planning Agreements
- Lead on bidding and securing new funding opportunities
- Project manage complex newbuild schemes from inception to completion, ensuring the development team deliver projects that meet quality standards, comply with funding and statutory requirements and are delivered on time and on budget
- Maximise income from mixed tenure projects including shared ownership and outright sale.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Ocean Edge Executive Search
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
To receive the most recent job opportunities straight to your inbox sign up to our job alerts
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (West)
- Business development Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (West)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (West)
- Development / regeneration Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (West)
- Other Housing jobs Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Fixed Term Contract in London (West)