Construction Project Manager
Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: North West Region (Manchester, Liverpool, Hudddersfield)
Salary: £52,000 p/a
Greenacre Recruitment has once again partnered with a long standing client to help source them a Construction Project Manager to help deliver their Extra Schemes predominately in the North West of England. A large part of the role is to work remotely or from home to ensure sites and schemes are coming in on time and within budget.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reporting directly into the Head of Construction deliver all schemes in the North West taking over from the New Business team at planning stage and taking it through on site delivery and then to handover and defects stage.
* Becoming actively involved with the new business teams to carry out feasibility studies and stress tests to make sure proposed build is workable and in essence doable.
* Develop systems and means to help monitor the progress of sites in partnership with developers, contractors and external agents.
* Take responsibility and lead on the appointment of contractors, sub contractors, employers agents ensuring best quality, practice and value for money.
* Acting as a technical lead to make suggestions that will improve quality of build, aesthetics and environmental impact of ongoing sites and future sites.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing multiple new build schemes through to delivery and have a robust technical knowledge. The role is suitable for someone either in an RSL currently or from the private sector from a developer/contractor.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.