Senior Development Manager
Position: Senior Development Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
Greenacre recruitment has partnered with ambitious housing provider based in Manchester to source them a development manager in line with their growth plans. The DM role within this business is responsible from inception to completion as opposed to the pre and post split sometimes seen.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the delivery of affordable housing schemes working with various developers, contractors, consultants and local authorities.
* Create and build a detailed network that can be relied upon to build a strong pipeline.
* Identifying new opportunities and sites and carrying out detailed feasibility studies to ensure minimum risk.
* Using bespoke software create appraisals and updates on where each site is in relation to budget, completion and standards.
* Working with the asset teams to create a robust strong and detailed handover pack once snagging and defects periods have been completed.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.