Home Ownership Area Manager
We are looking for a Home Ownership Area Manager to manage the delivery of an excellent service to our customers, and to lead and directly manage a team of Property Managers.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we’re a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- Leading a team of Property Managers, monitoring and managing performance, and encouraging the delivery of high quality services and Property Management functions.
- Procuring, managing and monitoring Estate Services contractors, and reviewing and enhancing Estate Services contract specifications.
- Undertaking scheme visits including assessments, staff monitoring, and ensuring Health & Safety compliance.
- Setting and monitoring scheme budgets and service charges.
- Acting as the first and main point of contact for customer and resident association enquiries and relationships.
- Ensuring Stage 1 complaints are fully and appropriately investigated, responded to and learnt from, and acting as lead on First Tier Tribunal applications.
The ideal candidate:
- A proven track record working with a Property Management environment.
- A thorough understanding of Housing law and best practice.
- Experience managing and motivating a team.
- A self-starter with a strong competitive drive and passion to lead a high performing team with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisation skills, with an ability to monitor timescales and ensuring statutory and stretch targets are met.
- Strong numeracy skills, with an ability to interpret reports and monitor budgets.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Tenant services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol