Leasehold and Service Charges Project Manager
- Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Passionate about providing great customer service?
- Solution focussed and able to challenging existing working practices to create new ways of working that make a difference to our business?
If the answers to these questions is ‘Yes’, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are now looking to recruit a talented and resourceful individual to join our team and to work with colleagues who have set ambitious goals, which will make a real difference for our customers, now and into the future.
You will be self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision and able to demonstrate a proven track record of dealing with customers. With experience of establishing and developing new initiatives, you will need to possess excellent project management skills and have a commitment to delivering high quality, value for money services.
As Leasehold and Service Charges Project Manager, your workload will cover a wide variety of areas including all aspects of leasehold management and service charge administration. You should be a proactive individual with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent IT skills with an attention for detail.
So, if you are as passionate about delivering results as we are, and if you want a job where you can be part of a great team that's making a real difference, we'd like to hear from you.
Closing Date: 23.59 hours GMT on Sunday 24 March 2019
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Skelmersdale
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Skelmersdale
- Revenues / benefits Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Skelmersdale
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Skelmersdale