Senior Programme Officer
Riverside Housing have a new opportunity for a Senior Programme Officer working full-time on a permanent basis. There is has a location supplement payment attached to this role if based in Dartford of £4,247.
What will you do?
As a fundamental part of the team, you will support the regional Asset Management function and the Head of Rationalisation and Growth, to ensure effective stock acquisitions, disposals and swaps within the region to deliver the Asset Management Strategy and the Group’s overall strategic objectives.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Riverside’s Senior Programme Officer will include:
• Manage the project delivery of stock transfers including tenant/resident consultation, marketing, selection and subsequent transfer of stock through to legal completion.
• Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including central Asset Management colleagues and residents.
• Develop and present reports as required for a range of stakeholders.
• Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively, providing advice and support and building constructive working.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
Do you have extensive experience in the building industry, ideally working within a customer focussed Asset Management team?
Do you have a proven track record delivering stock rationalisation and acquisition programmes, ideally within the housing sector?
Do you have a thorough understanding of project management methodologies?
Do you have effective contract management skills including managing service and maintenance contracts?
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Competitive Pay
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• Support towards professional study
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Eligibility for flexi-time working
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Senior Programme Officer we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.