#IN2Riverside Apprentice (Talent Pool Vacancy)
Do you want to start a rewarding career in social housing, finance or IT? Do you want to play your part towards supporting our vision to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods? Do you want to earn a competitive salary and develop in your chosen career with no tuition fees or student loans? If so, we want to hear from you.
In April 2019, Riverside Housing are proud to be launching our #IN2Riverside apprenticeship programme. #IN2Riverside is a dedicated apprenticeship offer which aims to create opportunities for you to start your career in housing. This role is for you to register your interest, and when the individual apprenticeship vacancies are live in April, we will send you an email for you to see full details and apply. Start date for all vacancies is July 2019.
What will you do?
We plan to have apprenticeship opportunities in finance, IT, housing and asset management areas of the business. Our #IN2Riverside apprenticeship opportunities will last between 18 and 24 months depending on the route you apply for.
From day one you will be considered part of the team and will undertake new and interesting tasks. You will be supported along your apprenticeship journey with a mentor and a line manager who are there to support you.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Eligibility for flexi-time working
• Competitive Pay
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• Access to e-learning
• A recognised qualification at the end of your Apprenticeship
• Guaranteed free parking close to Head Office
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
If you’re thinking of joining us, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Corporate Services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Finance Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- IT Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Homes and Asset Management Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool