IT Infrastructure Team Leader
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Team Leader
Job Expiry Date: 21st March at midday
Salary: £40,260 - £47,365 per annum
Job Location: Norwich
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're seeking an IT Infrastructure Team Leader to join our IT team in Croydon.
Essentially, the IT Infrastructure Team Leader is responsible for the design, management and operational support of Clarion's IT Infrastructure environment. You'll need to maintain an excellent level of technical understanding of key platform technologies and ensure the team acts as a centre of excellence. In this role you will be responsible for managing, mentoring and developing a team of Technical Analysts ensuring a high performing team. Other duties of the role include;-
- Management, administration and operational support of the infrastructure
- Management, mentoring and development of a high performing team of Technical Analysts.
- Manging effective and value adding third party relationships.
- Managing Incidents and Requests in line with agreed SLA's/OLA's
- Work closely with the IT Team Leaders to resolve calls, ensuring excellent working relationships exist and the department benefits from collaborative working and the sharing of knowledge
- Proactive event, problem, change and configuration management
- Ensuring all information recorded in the service management system is complete, accurate and meaningful
We are looking for you to be able to work with the business from the initiation of projects to help scope a technical solution that best fits the business and falls in line with the IT strategy. You need proven experience of supporting a large multi user base environment, and experience of leading a team through change and transition. You'll also need;-
- Experience of working in a virtualized environment
- Experience of supporting a thin-client environment
- Experience of documenting IT Processes and procedures
- Microsoft Professional certification or equivalent level of experience in Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
- Citrix Professional certification or equivalent level of experience in XenApp or XenDesktop 7.6 and above
- ITIL v3 Foundation qualification or above
- PRINCE2 Foundation or above
If this sounds like the role for you, We look forward to receiving your application form.
Closing Date: 21 March 2019 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.