Senior Compliance Officer (Fire Safety)
Riverside have an excellent opportunity for a permanent Senior Compliance Officer (Fire Safety) working 35 hours per week. This role is eligible for flexi-time working.
As a Senior Complience Officer ( Fire Safety) You will offer highly valued support to the Compliance manager when it comes to developing, reviewing and implementing fire safety policies, procedures and guidance.
You will monitor the delivery of the fire safety function ensuring full compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, implementing an effective risk management approach within the group
What will you do day to day?
• Support the Compliance Manager in the scoping, specifying, mobilisation and implementation of all relevant statutory Fire Safety compliance contracts
• Monitor and report on Fire Safety compliance contracts, implementing appropriate performance framework
• Analyse, assess and interpret Fire Safety risk assessment recommendations for high level risks across the Group
• Plan and oversee the effective and timely programme of Fire Safety inspections, repairs and risk mitigation activity on behalf of the Group
• Commission work from both internal colleagues and external contractors
• Manage stakeholders effectively confident in influencing, negotiating and providing support.
• Contribute to the development and monitoring of relevant budgets, managing expenditure
• Maintain accurate Fire Safety compliance records using appropriate systems, ensuring reports are completed
Please see the job description for more details on the accountabilities and essential criteria for the role.
Does this describe you?
You have an in depth knowledge of Fire Safety within Social Housing, including government and industry guidance, British standards, building regulations and the requirements of Fire Safety Order 2005 (RRO).
You are an excellent team player with great stakeholder management skills and a track record of building strong working relationships. You have experience of delivering effective servicing and maintenance contracts to a large portfolio of mix tenure properties. You have managed contracts, budgets and have a clear understanding of risk management and compliance.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
• Access to ongoing development opportunities
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Flexi-time working
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Discounted healthcare, childcare vouchers through our Riverside Rewards scheme, which includes access to high street and online savings.
Riverside also offers its employees a 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance.
If you’re thinking of joining us, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Closing date: 21/03/2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Government and compliance Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Health and safety Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool