Central & Cecil Housing Trust (C&C)
£10k per annum plus expenses – up to three days per month
Are you passionate about providing innovative services and excellent homes for the Over 55s and retirement market?
Central and Cecil Housing Trust (C&C) is a non-for-profit housing association providing housing and care services to the over 55s. C&C was founded over 90 years ago by Mrs Chesterton to provide refuge to homeless young women. Since then, C&C have continued to offer inspirational, person-centered care and support to the over 55s in London.
We are the housing provider “where inspiration lives”, aspiring to be inspirational in everything we do. We aim to tackle the chronic undersupply of age appropriate homes in the London, building aspirational homes and communities. We want to start a revolution in the housing sector and rethink ‘age’, banning the word ‘old’ that portrays so much stigma and loss.
In total we have nearly 2,000 homes, employ around 400 people and had a turnover of £26.6m in the year ending March 2018.
Our residential care homes are specialists in dementia care rated Good (and in some categories, Outstanding) by the CQC. Our affordable housing offers a range of accommodation to cater all income levels, including general needs, supported and sheltered accommodation. Our new housing provider 55 London, established in 2019, provides housing to the middle market. Our trading company C&C Innovations Limited offers luxury retirement homes to a private residential market.
If you are interested in championing our brand and leading us through the successful delivery of our ‘A Fit Future’ strategy 2017 - 2027 and beyond, please read our recruitment pack at: www.altairltd.co.uk/job/alt400 The closing date is: 10:00am Monday 8 April 2019
We would particularly welcome applications from diverse individuals/individuals from different backgrounds.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)