To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
To effectively and professionally deliver Quality Homes investment projects, ensuring financial performance and high levels of customer satisfaction, quality and value for money are achieved.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Experience of managing refurbishment contracts from inception to final account
- Experience of conducting structural, condition and measured surveys
- Working knowledge of building construction, best practice and Regulations
- Working knowledge of current forms of building contract and implementation
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets, implementing action plans to address adverse variances
- Technical expertise sufficient to understand complex issues in construction, engineering and maintenance in the delivery of projects
- Experience and understanding of managing and supporting trainees or developing staff
MRICS, CIOB, Degree or HNC or relevant qualification and/or management experience or equivalent in investment, repairs and maintenance
Desirable: NEBOSH, Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or equivalent qualification