Programme and Compliance Manager – Part Time
17.5 hours per week, permanent
c£21,000 pa (£42,000 pa full time rate)
Hastoe is an organisation with a very clear sense of purpose: to work with rural communities; to build more affordable and energy-efficient quality homes; and deliver a high-quality service to our customers.
Established by the Sutton Dwellings Trust in 1962, Hastoe now owns and manages over 7,500 homes in over 70 local authority areas and nearly 300 villages. Our homes are spread across the south of England from Norfolk to Cornwall.
Our main offices are in Kingston upon Thames, Saffron Walden and Dorchester, with satellite offices at some of our estates.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented Programme and Compliance Manager to support our two developing regions based in Little Chesterford, Essex and Dorchester, Dorset.
You will manage the development programme delivery and ensure that Homes England targets are met. In this role, you will manage internal procedures to ensure compliance with grant conditions, regulations and legislation and you will support the regional development teams and manage data input for grant bids and claims. You will also lead on the annual Homes England compliance audit and assist with internal audits. The role requires you to establish and maintain strong relationships with regional staff teams to ensure good information flow.
Please see our website for the full job description.
You will be enthusiastic and have substantial experience in managing programmes. You will have a strong understanding of housing association funding and regulation. You must have:
- Previous experience of the Homes England’s Investment Management System (IMS)
- Excellent Microsoft excel knowledge
- Good report writing and research skills
- Knowledge of financial appraisal tools
- Able to build and maintain good working relations with a range of people
Candidates applying for the role will have a good working knowledge of housing development and have a valid driving licence and use of own vehicle.
Annual Leave: 26 days (increasing with service up to 28 days) pro rata + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Hastoe's employer contributions are based on a matching of your own contribution level plus 2%, up to a maximum of 8%.
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Sunday, 31 March.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 10 April 2019 at our East Regional Office (CB10 1UD).
For more information about the role or enquires about the application process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com or call 02089730435.
This post is subject to background checks.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Government and compliance Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames