About the Role
The role is responsible for the day to day operational requirements of the South London area, specifically around Bromley and Lewisham. This role is being offered on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The Area Manager provides inspired leadership of the area, enabling agreed aims and objectives to be achieved, whilst ensuring that the services delivered meet the needs and requirements of customers. The Area Manager will deliver effective and efficient services including:-
- Management of a multi skilled trade based resource
- Financial and budgetary management
- Performance management of resource and operational functions
- Compliance to local, National and Group requirements
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of managing a multi-disciplined team within a business environment. We are also looking for the below experience;-
- Be a proven confident, astute leader
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of working within a social housing environment delivering repair, maintenance and construction services.
- Display excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with an aptitude for leadership, delegation and people management.
- Have experience of working with operational IT systems.
- Be able to analyse statistical data to inform decision making, problem solving and prioritisation of available resources.
Applicants must be able to travel extensively and regularly across the region as required.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, we'd love to hear from you.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, don't delay apply now!
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March 2019 at midday
Interviews will be held in Bromley, date is to be confirmed.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
Clarion Response provides repairs and maintenance services to the residents of Clarion Housing's 125,000 homes nationwide.
Clarion Response is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a property development company.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.