Team Leader - Central Recruitment Team
Team Leader – Central Recruitment Team
£27,273 per annum – Subject to April pay review
35 hours per week
Temporary position up to 12 months maternity leave
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
Sitting within the wider Central Recruitment Team (CRT) function, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Team Leader to join our dedicated in-house recruitment team; this team provides end-to-end recruitment expertise and provides support to the Group operations. This is a rewarding and yet often demanding role and we are seeking candidates who can manage a team delivering recruitment expertise to our customers from initial vacancy requests through to reviewing structures and preparing positions, to drafting and posting adverts.
The role of Team Leader – Central Recruitment Team will include:
- Managing a team of Recruitment Administrators, providing clear guidance and support whilst ensuring that key recruitment deliverables are consistently achieved and exceeded
- Supporting the team to develop their skills through regular one to ones, appraisals and informal meetings to monitor service levels, performance and provide regular training and development
- Keeping accurate database records to enable clear and concise reporting and analysis in order to improve recruitment activity
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring process improvements are on-going and data reporting is accurate and timely
Skills and experiences:
- Proven track record of direct line management, driving the teams performance to exceed targets
- The ability to lead, motivate and mentor, and provide clear guidance
- A proven track record of successful service delivery against strict SLA’s and deadlines
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail with the ability to interpret and analyse key recruitment metrics
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills (databases, SAP, Success Factors and MS Office)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 27 March 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.