We are looking for Property Managers to join our expanding team. You will have the opportunity to deliver an efficient and professional property service to Stonewater Home Owners, and manage a team of Scheme Managers to ensure a high quality, customer-focussed service.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
- Carrying out inspections to ensure communal environments meet specifications and standards.
- Managing expenditure, monitoring and managing Service Charge budgets, ensuring a value-for-money approach.
- Undertaking scheme / estate meetings, regularly consulting home owners with regards to standards and services.
- Managing and escalating risk situations including safeguarding, fire safety, health and safety, insurance liability and other risks.
- Directly managing, training, coaching and supporting Scheme Managers.
The ideal candidate:
- IRPM Qualification or equivalent
- Experience in residential a property management environment.
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
- Experience coaching colleagues, with excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of statutory and regulatory leasehold and property management legislation.
- Knowledge dealing with First Tier Tribunal Service cases.
- Robust numeracy, budgeting and literacy skills.
- Able to communication information clearly, confidently and effectively, with an ability to influence, negotiate and resolve disputes.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Asset management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex