£27,273 per annum (rising to £28,709 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) – Subject to April 2019 pay review – plus company car
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service. Sanctuary is committed to equality and diversity and is proud to have signed up to the Tech Talent Charter, a commitment to deliver greater gender diversity in the information technology workforce
The IT Trainer will join a small team of trainers within the wider Learning and Development function to provide innovative and engaging training to employees on various systems. This is an exciting opportunity with progressive career opportunities.
The role of IT Trainer will include:
- Creating and updating training materials
- Delivering training on various systems and system support
- Working on projects within the team and contributing ideas
- Maintaining excellent working relationships to maximise the services across the business
- Frequent travel throughout the UK including overnight stays
Skills and experiences:
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. teaching, mentoring, writing training or system support)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstandingly organised with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of SAP, DRS, Job Manager, Coldharbour, iplanit, plus various bespoke systems is advantageous
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 1 April 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.