Infrastructure Platform Analyst
We're recruiting for exceptional Infrastructure PLatform Analysts to join our IT team in Croydon.
Essentially, you'll be providing third line and on-site support to the customer and technical teams and ensuring all operational issues are responded to and resolved within SLA.
The main responsibility of the Infrastructure Support Analyst is the management, administration and operational support of the IT Infrastructure for Clarion. You'll need a proactive approach to event, problem, change and configuration management, and be familiar with managing Incidents and Requests in line with agreed SLA's/OLA's
You'll need to have proven experience of supporting a large multi user base environment, and a proactive identification, investigation and resolution working practice. We are looking for you to also have the following skills/experience;-
- Microsoft Professional certification or equivalent level of experience
- Citrix Professional certification or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of supporting a thin-client environment
- Team player attitude and focused on knowledge sharing
- Experience of documenting IT Processes and procedures
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to receiving your application form.
Closing Date: 28th March 2019 at midday