We are looking for a Performance Analyst to adopt a business partnering approach in the collation and analysis of data - empowering colleagues to achieve business excellence.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
- Supporting the collation of accurate performance reporting, ensuring good governance and fulfilling regulatory requirements.
- Championing data ownership through business partner support, ensuring business decisions are based on accurate data and key performance indicators.
- Providing support to business leads in understanding the cost and quality of the service provided and drive service improvement.
- Compiling statistics, management information and insight reports
- Analysing complex data, enabling stakeholders to predict and improve performance trends.
The ideal candidate:
- Business management skills, with experience providing excellent customer service in a social and commercial setting.
- Able to interpret large volumes of data, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in partnership with managers, senior colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, including report writing and presenting.
- Commercially aware with a value-for-money approach.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?