We are recruiting for a diligent and capable Procurement Manager to work for one of the reputed names within the social housing sector. The role is based in Northampton. This role will provide strategic procurement and contract management expertise within the Finance Department of Northampton Partnership Homes. This role will promote and lead the delivery of best practice professional procurement and contracting management which results in contracts for goods and services that deliver the business need and Value for Money.
What you will have?
• CIPS Procurement qualification or equivalent
• Evidence of extensive senior management experience in a social housing, facilities and construction sector
• Knowledge and experience of planning, procurement and contract management.
• Understanding of the concept of Value for Money (VFM) and its impact and implications for social housing at a corporate and service level.
• Self-Motivated, Results-Driven individual with a clear focus on achieving targets and objectives
• A Procurement professional, capable of leading contract negotiations with a strong finance and commercial appreciation to deliver business value.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong ethos for governance and accountability
• Negotiation skills of complex contracts
• Strong commercial and business awareness
• Experience of preparing and presenting information to board.
Interviews will take place on 5th April 2019