Housing Delivery Manager
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Housing Services team at Chichester District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need a high energy, positive, inspirational leader to help shape our new Housing Strategy and housing delivery programme into the future.
As the Housing Delivery Manager you will lead on the Council’s strategic, enabling function, delivering a new build temporary housing scheme and supporting the delivery of community led housing.
If you are looking for your next career challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, a track record of strategic thinking and problem solving, experience of delivering housing related projects and drive to meet the challenges the role will present.
Interviews will be held on the 11th and 12th of April.
For a confidential discussion please contact Linda Grange, Divisional Manager of Housing Services 01243 534582
For full job details and to apply visit www.chichester.gov.uk/jobs.
Chichester District Council has a commitment to Equality of Opportunity in Employment. If you have a disability which makes it difficult for you to complete our application form please contact the HR Section to assist you (01243) 534526 (24 hour answerphone) or email email@example.com
If you have not heard from the council within 3 weeks of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd April 2019
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Chichester
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Chichester
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Chichester
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Chichester
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Chichester