Area Manager (Responsive Repairs)
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Area Manager to join our team. You will be working between our head office in Waterloo and West London.
You will be a leader within the Responsive Repairs Operations, responsible in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would have experience from either Site Management/ Quantity Surveying within a maintenance environment and possess strong commercial and leadership skills.
You will ensure that they are organised to manage a large volume of responsive repair demand within a wide geographical area ensuring focus on WIP and the customer bases we work within.
Knowledge and experience
Experienced in leading and developing a team
Commercially aware & working to and setting a budget
Experience within the responsive maintenance and void environment
Understanding of schedule of rates
Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours if necessary
Strong IT knowledge/experience
Full UK driving license
- Defined pension contribution scheme with matched employer contributions up to 10%
- Company van
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Refer a friend scheme (If you refer a friend and they are successful and pass their probation you will receive £250.)
- Flexible Benefit (after passing probation every March you will be eligible to 1% of your basic salary to use on things like Dental Insurance, Health Assessments, Critical illness cover, Technology etc.
If the annual selection window is missed then you will have access to My Anytime Benefits which gives you access to the following plus more:
- Gym discounts as various gyms
- Discounts on selected popular retailers (B&Q, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Booking.com, Apple Employee purchase programme, Boots etc and much more)
- 20% off experiences: Driving (Supercars, Off road, Go Karting etc)
- Days out: The Shard, London Eye, Days out for 2 or families, Sightseeing, River Cruises, Sporting Days Out, Zoo experiences & more)
- Food & Drink: Afternoon Tea in London, Dining Out, Cookery lessons and more.
- Spa & Beauty: Spa Days, Spa Breaks, Luxury Spas, Makeovers & Photoshoots and more
- Short Breaks: Hotel Choice Vouchers, Romantic Breaks, Theatre Breaks, City Breaks, Luxury Breaks, European/Country breaks and more
- Adventure: Segway, Skydiving, Go Ape, Bungee Jumping, Flyboarding, Zip Lining, Zombie Experiences, Climbing/Abseiling and more
- Flying: Flying Lessons, Helicopter, Hot Air Balloons, Gliders, Flight Simulators etc
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a basic background check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.