L and D Partner
Learning and Development Partner
Homeworking – Covering the South West or South East/London region
£27,273 per annum (rising to £28,709 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) – Subject to April pay review – Company car included
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
Based at home and covering the South Region, the Learning and Development Partner will be joining a welcoming, hard working team who take pride in their work. As Learning and Development Partner you will deliver training to new starters and existing employees to ensure they have all the necessary tools to execute their roles to the highest standards. The main areas of training provided will be to a wide range of Supported Living colleagues from across the Group’s diverse service. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Skills and experiences –
- Previous training experience is essential as is a passion to help others
- Confident, positive attitude with excellent communication and influencing skills
- A self-motivated individual who adapts well to change and can utilise existing knowledge and skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible to cover training courses that may include evenings and weekends with extensive travel and overnight stays
- Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 3 April 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.