Head of Housing Operations
We are bpha. Amongst the other amazing things we do, we are a dynamic and ambitious Housing Association based in Bedford, operating throughout the Oxford to Cambridge growth arc. We have in excess of 18,500 homes and employ over 400 staff.
We are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for a Head of Housing Operations to join us, reporting to our Director of Customers & Services.
This role will be an Organisational Leader, member of the Senior Management Team, and will have corporate accountability for the achievement of organisational goals.
You will have a high level of responsibility including:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the Housing Management Business Unit responsible for delivering all aspects of bpha’s housing management and customer contact services to a diverse customer base across a range of tenures
- Create and develop new business opportunities for bpha whilst managing existing services in a manner that ensures value for money
- Lead and champion customer engagement ensuring the Association is well represented in the communities in which it operates.
- Be responsible for ensuring all of bpha’s rental income is maximised by ensuring effective rent collection and debt management practices are in place across all tenures and products.
- Due to the important nature of this role you will need to evidence a professional and customer-focussed method to the planning and performance of your previous experience.
You will thrive in this role if you can demonstrate:
Excellent senior leadership and management skills within:
Housing management across a range of tenures
Leadership and first class people and organisational skills – must be able to win support for ideas internally and externally.
Strategic and innovative vision – evidence where this has been used to ‘add values’ and / or create valuable change.
Amongst what we offer in return for your hard work is:
£4,500 car allowance
28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!)
Contributory pension scheme
Private health care
Opportunities for development and professional training
Discounted gym membership
Close 15th April, Interviews w/c 22nd April 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Tenant services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Business development Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford