About the Role
In a nutshell this role will manage and maintain Clarion Housing Group's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to control and incorporate document changes in Clarion Housing's central document repository, in line with the document classification policy. A big part of the role will include managing and scanning all of the incoming post to the Norwich office.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Supports, develops, and implements document management policy and process to ensure an effective revision, retention, and document-sharing process.
- Ensures documents conform to established and relevant standards, policies and procedures.
- Management and maintenance of Clarion Housing's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Troubleshoot incidents and fulfil requests maintaining a high level of first line fix.
- Call queue management, maintaining accurate written records of work completed in line with ITIL best practice.
You will have some solid experience using an Electronic Document Management system (EDMS). You'll be proficient in MS Office and document control software such as SharePoint. We'll also require you to have experience handling confidential information and Management Information reporting. In addition it'd be great if you had experience working within an ITIL service management function.
Closing Date: 4th April at 12pm
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the candidate brief and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.